driveshaft problem

mike t

Jun 16, 2021
hello , I AM MIKE T I JUST BOUGHT AN 83 LONG BED 350ENG. THE GUY THAT HAD IT PUT A 350 4X4 TRANS IN IT TRANSFER AND ALL. 1 WEEK IT WENT OUT. I PUT A 700R4 IN IT BUT CANT FIND A DRIVESHAFT . ANYONE HAVE ANY HELP. THANX!

Rebuildman

Jul 9, 2021
hello , I AM MIKE T I JUST BOUGHT AN 83 LONG BED 350ENG. THE GUY THAT HAD IT PUT A 350 4X4 TRANS IN IT TRANSFER AND ALL. 1 WEEK IT WENT OUT. I PUT A 700R4 IN IT BUT CANT FIND A DRIVESHAFT . ANYONE HAVE ANY HELP. THANX!
Two choices, have one made, needs to be shortened if it was a non 4 x 4 350 trans. With that transfer case i'm not sure. Look online for any mail order drive line service, they have a nice blank form you can use to make your measurements. Then take yours and the filled out form to your local guy.

mike t

Jun 16, 2021
Two choices, have one made, needs to be shortened if it was a non 4 x 4 350 trans. With that transfer case i'm not sure. Look online for any mail order drive line service, they have a nice blank form you can use to make your measurements. Then take yours and the filled out form to your local guy.
thank you Rebuildman, i appreciate the reply and working on it!

Latest posts