1980 K30 dually Truck

Willie buildit

May 1, 2021
What kind of money do these trucks bring in very good condition …I’ve got a 1980 Chevrolet K30 Scottsdale dually, it started its life as a factory cab & chassis truck until Pierce Manufacturing turned it into a mini pumper fire truck, in 1980 they sold it to a volunteer fire department in Alabama and that’s where I bought it at…I’ve took the bed and all the fire equipment off of it…odometer is showing 22,462 I was told it is correct, they took very good care of this truck I couldn’t believe how good it runs and drives everything is tight and it’s 100% rust free truck …it’s got a 350,4 speed with PTO,205 case,4:10 Dana 60 front with manual hubs,4:10 Dana 70 dually rear, someone correct me if I’m wrong on the Dana 70 rear…I put all new weatherstripping on the whole cab and new molded heavy duty vinyl flooring with the sound dampening …the original carpet had seen better days…all gauges work fuel,oil,temp,volts,speedometer and factory tach…the inside of the cab is factory midnight black and pierce painted the outside lime-yellow…my plans was to put a flat bed or dump on it and have it painted back midnight black and add a few more upgrades to it,but the way everything is going right now I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to finish it or not …I know the square body market is hot right now but I don’t know how popular the K30’s are…I’d appreciate any thoughts on what kind of price range I need to be in if I decide to sell it!

Attachments

• EE1530B5-3CF0-433E-83B9-C74DA7CF98FD.jpeg
    EE1530B5-3CF0-433E-83B9-C74DA7CF98FD.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 6

Latest posts